Bethany House Review: Becoming Bea (SPONSORED)

17:11




Disclaimer: La entrada voy a escribirla en Inglés para mejores efectos de la reseña. Siempre pueden usar el traductor =D 

If you guys have been paying attention last month I enrolled on Bethany House Blogger Review Program! YAY! I love reading and sharing interesting books with my friends just because I think reading is very important. So the Blogger program is a fun way to get to do something I love.

I got a list of books to choose from, in the end I picked up Becoming Bea by Leslie Gould; because it is totally something I would probably never pick up to read. 





  • Series: The Courtships of Lancaster County (Book 4)
  • Paperback: 352 pages
  • Publisher: Bethany House Publishers 
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764210343
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764210341
  • Average Customer Review: 4.5/5

The book is pretty awesome. Has nice plot twists, but still is not some heavy and frustrating reading. It is pretty light in my opinion (Lately I have been reading a lot of Voltaire, so it was nice to take a break). It's the kind of book you pick up to get entretained. 

I think most of us can realate to being in someone else's shadow. Well something like this has been our main character's life, so our story is mainly about getting to build some rep and  pretty much stand up for yourself. I ended up liking it a lot!

It catches you from the very first sentence and leaves you with a sense of I NEED MOAR! as you finish reading it. I didn't know a thing about Gould's work (I am more of a classical reader and enjoy contemporary asian writers, like Kawabata or Murakami) but now I would really like to read some other books. I totally recommend this book. Sad and funny, fast and slow paced when it needs to.

You can purchase the physical book here the audio book here or the ebook here. And you can always follow the author here . In case you want to check out the book before buying you can always read the first chapter on Amazon! 




You Might Also Like

0 Opiniones

Lens Village